- Care connect is doing a food delivery program on Thursdays people need to out in a self-referral through www.stjohnscareconnect.com we will also go through a triage with them
- DRIVE-THRU TESTING INFORMATION St. Johns County and Flagler Health+ are offering free drive-thru COVID-19 testing every weekday beginning Thursday, July 9, at Flagler Hospital, 400 Health Park Blvd. The testing site will be located in Parking Lot B and will remain open from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. or until the maximum number of daily tests are collected. Testing is available for all ages, and patients do not need to exhibit symptoms, possess a doctor’s note, or make an appointment. A parent or guardian must be present for children under 18 to be tested. While insurance cards are not needed, a photo ID is required.
- Results will be provided via telephone within seven to ten days To expedite the process, patients are encouraged to pre-register by downloading the Flagler Health+ Anywhere app, accepting the terms and conditions, clicking on “See a Provider”, and selecting the laboratory icon. Patients can then virtually “get in line” for the drive-thru test site
- Is your program registered with Aunt Bertha?
- Aunt Bertha – The Social Care Network Search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more.
- My Life Groups: Magellan’s weekly MY LIFE virtual youth festival is an inspiring online event designed for youth and young adults who have experience with mental health, substance use, foster care and/or other challenges. Each week we feature inspirational speakers, uplifting entertainment, and information related to recovery, wellness, and empowerment.
Make A Difference
Support drives our mission forward, helping us eliminate addiction.