Celebrate Recovery Awareness Month in September with us!
Friday, September 17, 2021
Mental Health Professionals:
It’s your moment to shine. Meditate with us as we recognize your hard work during
Covid-19. Then, pick up your Empowerment Pack & Lunch!
Part 1: 9:30-11 AM Recharge Experience on Zoom
• Relax & Release through Mindfulness & Meditation by Tyona Y. McGee-Ezeilo, MSW, RCSWI
• Compassion Fatigue by Dr. Anna Lisa De Lima, Ph.D., LMHC, NCC from Hanley Center at Origins
• Connect with fellow clinicians
Part 2: 11:30-12:30 PM Drive Thru for Support
• “Recharge & Empower” Toolkit by Debbie Manigat, LMFT, AAMFT MFP Doctoral Fellow
• Free and individually boxed lunch by BDS Catering
Register for zoom link – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/recharge-refueling-our-mental-health-heroes-tickets-167623256673
American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy Minority Fellowship Program,
Florida Family Therapy Alliance, Hanley Foundation.
For more information, contact event partner: Clarice Redding Louis, M.EdL – Hanley Foundation